Outdoor living extensions have been all the rage for a few years now. An outdoor kitchen may be your living space of choice shortly after you start using it. If you have been thinking about beefing up your backyard or patio, then here are a few reasons to make the jump right away.
1. WINTER MONTHS MEAN LOWER LABOR RATES AS WE FILL THE OFF-SEASON BOOKINGS: Spring and summer are prime seasons for home improvement contractors, but with winter looming, many customers will postpone their projects until spring. Typically, we are available and even offer slight discounts on our labor to keep the winter months booked. If you are willing to work around the weather issues, you may be quite happy with the rates we can offer for your work.
2. INTEREST RATES ARE LOW, SO YOUR FINANCING WILL COST LESS MONEY: If you need to finance your project, this is the time to act. Home improvement loans are available at a very enticing rate, and you can make the jump into your new project at a very agreeable rate.
3. IT IS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME TO BUILD VALUE INTO YOUR HOME: When it comes to home improvements, there is no bad time. A jump in appraised value means that you have more equity in your property. Ideally, you should see more improvement than the cost of your investment, since actual renovation work is of higher value than something that “could” be done.
4. THE POPULARITY OF OUTDOOR KITCHENS HAS BROUGHT AN ARRAY OF NEW PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PLEASURE: A few years ago, the outdoor kitchen consisted of a patio or deck with a grill on it. Today, extravagance and luxury are key, and outdoor living has taken on new meaning with blended spaces, where the indoor and outdoor meet joyfully to provide extended space for family activities and entertaining. Today’s kitchen may have not only a beautiful grill and smoker, but a sink, fridge, wine fridge, granite countertop, and a full bar! The extent of your project is limited by your imagination. If you can dream it, there is a product available to help with your build. You may need entertainment, too, so a television and sound system could be an option.
5. YOU CAN ENJOY IT SOON! After reading the last paragraph, why would you want to wait? The sooner you get started, the sooner you can use it!
If you are considering an outdoor kitchen or renovating an existing one, give Outdoor Hardscapes a call today at (251) 262-2591! We will help your landscape and hardscape dream ideas come to life. We have the experience and know-how to create amazing outdoor spaces and we will take your outdoor living to the next level. Visit our Outdoor Living Area.
© Southern View Media 2017: Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved. “Get Online or Get Left Behind”